Sunday, April 5, 2009

About Me

Okay, now for an "About Me" post. My name is Dan McIntyre. I'm 35 years old, married with three kids. I live in Murray, Utah. I am a college graduate, working as an IT analyst.

I am a computer programmer, albeit a somewhat junior level one. Hence, I only pull down $45K a year. Still, not bad for just an Associate degree from the local community college (Salt Lake Community College, major was CIS, or Computer Information Systems). If you're one of the many people trudging through SLCC without a definite degree goal in mind, you might want to check out CIS or CS. As far as I know, there's no other Associate degree that gives you so much bang for your buck.

I like computers, electronics, and coin collecting (although I haven't actively collected in many years). In particular, I like HD -- Blu-ray, Plasma/LCD TVs. I have two HD TVs, a 42" plasma and a 36" CRT. I have a rapidly-expanding collection of Blu-ray discs.

No comments:

Post a Comment